Addictlab is an international creative think tank with a number of dedicated research labs such as the Chocolate Lab, Science Education Lab, Urban Green Lab, Design Lab … The Addictlab Academy selects activities from these labs for educational & corporate workshops for kids, adults and companies. We want participants to learn, experiment, improvise and collaborate. Addictlab supports the UN/ Sustainable Development Goals and develops own SDG impact kits.
The Addictlab Academy offers a unique educational experience that pushes cross-curricular learning. – Project based learning and cross disciplinary thinking.
Learning By Lab
The Addictlab Academy offers a unique educational experience that pushes cross-curricular learning. Project based learning and cross disciplinary thinking is a transformational and even disruptive approach to education that places the learner at the center of an interdisciplinary experience. By Learning by lab and offering a mixed set of workshops, each individual can go through a journey of discovery, inspiration and talent acceleration where they embrace success and failure, collective intelligence, and above all, have fun.
How does it work?
The Addictlab Academy can visit your school to bring its inspirational activities to your students. Packages are adapted to time, availability and age groups. Ideally, the school/company/organization designates a dedicated area for a temporary setup of a ‘school lab’.
• mentoring & prototyping of student projects
• Sustainable development goals awareness kit
• profiling tools & personal assessment for students
Impact on the curriculum
- Programming & coding
- Tactile learning
- Collaborative processes
- Learning by doing
- Learning by emotion
- Talent acceleration
- Creative thinking, design thinking & problem solving
- Out of the box thinking
- Cross disciplinary curriculum
- Computational thinking: breaking down complex problems
What do we offer
- school labs (set up lab at your school for half a day, a day, or longer)
- with or without our bus
- Home Schooling
- mentoring & prototyping of student projects
- Sustainable development goals awareness kit
- profiling tools & personal assessment for students
- design prototyping,
- visual identity
- 3D printing
- for adults, kids, schools: available courses
- drawing in 21st Century
- robotics : programming and coding
- S.T.E.A.M (Science Technology Engineering Art Mathematics)
- entrepreneurial : ideation, design & prototyping SDG challenges
- graphic design, branding & publishing
- (packages of 1,5h * 10 weeks)
- 1,5 hour of birthday lab activities plus half an hour of cake
• Creative Chemistry Cards for profiling and orientation
• Machines & tools for thinking and STEAM projects
It’s not all play and fun. We give our students concrete SDG challenges.
Set up of school lab : Kids go from one station to another
Focus on collaboration and mixing creative disciplines
Unique tools to profile and help students in their orientation and personal development
Focus and own developed tools on the UN’s 17 Sustainable development Goals
Previous experiences & schools include: le Rosey, St Georges, Champittet, Lycée Internationale Ferney, New York Times Student Journeys, British School of New Delhi, FERMUN students, Passeport Vacances Rolle
For all information, reservations and Birthday Labs:
Please visit www.addictlab.academy